What are the advantages of optical glass in manufacturing optical parts?
RELEASE TIME：2020/6/24 7:19:49SOURCE：CLICK：
What are the advantages of optical glass for optical components?
Optical glass is the foundation and main component of the photoelectric technology industry. The molding technology of optical glass lens is an optical element processing technology. It is the optical element directly required to put the softened glass into the mold under the conditions of heating, pressure and oxygen-free. This as well as became one of the optical components made. What are the advantages of optical glass when it is used to make optical components?
The optical glass molding method has the following advantages:
1. Without the traditional process of rough grinding, fine grinding, polishing, edge grinding and base determination, the parts can achieve high scale accuracy, surface shape accuracy and surface roughness;
2. Optical elements and device reference elements can be made into a whole;
3. It can mold small aspheric lens array;
4. The mass production of the precise aspheric optics can be realized simply and economically;
5. As long as the parameters such as temperature and pressure are controlled during the molding process, the scale accuracy and repetition accuracy of the optical parts are achieved.
- 下一篇：Do you know the history of optical glass?